First off we would like to thank Julia at http://mustcomehungry.wordpress.com for presenting us this award!
We were so surprised when we saw it in our comments, we have not been doing this for very long and have so much to learn. You have no idea how much it means to us. Thanks Again!!!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to talented, new bloggers with 200 followers or less. “Liebster” is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. The idea is to spread bloggy love from one blog to another.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with your Liebster!
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 more blogs with 200 followers or less, who you feel are deserving of a bit of extra recognition.
5. Let your recipients know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My 1st Choice was Jeff at http://www.nobodybeatsmymeat.wordpress.com His Blog is Awesome!
My 2nd Choice http://feeeeedmeseymour.wordpress.com/ Great Blog!
My 3rd Choice http://parttimehousewife.com/ Scrumptious!